MBA with iPad2 - The program is aimed at providing the students complete flexibility in pursuing further education without compromising on quality. An Apple iPad2 (provided along with the study material) will give 24X7 access to the study material on the go.
3 years' graduate from a recognized university
3 year Graduation from a recognized university
Students are required to submit the online application process and make the payment either through DD or credit card.
The payment amount automatically gets populated as per the payment option chosen by the student and the semester
he/she is enrolling for.
Please fill in the form above to receive Prospectus & to know the Process of Application form.
An additional Rs. 300 has been included towards the issue of degree certificate.
All the students have the choice of opting for ANY ONE of the following two payment options.
Under this option, a student would pay the fees at the time of registration (on a per semester basis) as per the schedule below. The semester fee is inclusive of tuition, examination and alumni fee.
One-time Full Payment (with Waiver on tuition fee):
This option allows a student to pay the total program fee one time; full time payment will be entitled for a waiver of 15% on the tuition fee.
The applicable fees amount to the student will be as per the admission type and payment option chosen by the student.
*Please refer to 'Eligibility' tab to know your eligibility for lateral entry
Please fill in the form above and submit to receive Prospectus & Application.
EduNxt™ is the next generation learning system that fully takes advantage of modern teaching techniques to create a virtual classroom where students come together to learn from distinguished faculty and each other. EduNxt's online programme offers you 24x7 access to online courses and classes. That means absolute flexibility to study anytime, anywhere.
EduNxt supports all courses offered by SMU-DE. It is unique for its:
- Access to rich educational resources across Manipal Education's institutions
- Commitment to improve quality of professional education through distance mode, leading to higher acceptance amongst employers
- Self-study courseware with over a million books online
- Online and interactive lectures and virtual classrooms
- Recorded presentations and shared browsing
- Discussions with fellow students
- Placement and soft-skills training platform
Vidyadeep, a nationwide scholarship programme, will be offered to 1500 meritorious and deserving students of SMU-DE.
- For new students and re-registration students (excluding students in the last semester).
- Offered to students of: IT, Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, Fashion, Hospitality & Tourism, Allied Health, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
- Up to 100% waiver on semester fee
- 1500 scholarships across India
Education Loan is provided for all programmes offered under SMU-DE.
Any student who meets the eligibility criteria as per the guidelines laid down in the university prospectus can apply for a loan, by presenting a letter from the university that the student has joined the programme.
Fees can be paid in 2 ways:
Pay the first semester fees in full to secure admission, which would be refunded once the bank disburses your loan amount.
Apply to the Bank for the Loan and wait for the confirmed admission till the disbursement of Loan
Loans are a minimum of Rs 50,000/- and a maximum of Rs 1,50,000/-. Re-payment starts immediately after the disbursement and can be payed through ECs or PDCs Loan tenure depends on co-borrower's eligibility (choice of repayment in 12, 24, 36 EMIs after moratorium)