Why MBA in SMU-DE ?
- No.1 in Results & Efficiency
- On-time course work delivery
- On time exams, results & delivery of degree
- Exam preparation classes at Authorised centres
- Easy accesability to University through Authorised centres
Minimum : 2 years (4 semesters) Maximum: 4years
Provision for Lateral entry to second semester
- BBA/BBM from a recognised University OR
- 3-year Graduation with PGDBA from an AICTE-recognised institution OR
- 3-year Graduation with 6-month Management Diploma from an institution and minimum 1 year workexperience thereafter OR
- 3-year Graduation and minimum 3-year work experience thereafter.
Healthcare Services Management
MBBS/BDS/B.PHARM/BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BSSM/BVSc/4-year Graduation in Allied Health Science/Graduation in Life Science from a recognised University.
To apply for the Distance MBA Programme, please follow the steps below:
You can also apply online at http://admissions.smude.edu.in
You can view the status of your application on this website by entering your application number.
Rs 13,000/- per semester (inclusive of Exam Fee Rs 800/- and Alumni Fee Rs 100/-) or as revised from time to time.
Additional fees for Lateral Entry
Rs 6050/- (including examination fees)
Please fill in the form above and submit to receive Prospectus & Application.
EduNxt™ is the next generation learning system that fully takes advantage of modern teaching techniques to create a virtual classroom where students come together to learn from distinguished faculty and each other. EduNxt's online programme offers you 24x7 access to online courses and classes. That means absolute flexibility to study anytime, anywhere.
EduNxt supports all courses offered by SMU-DE. It is unique for its:
- Access to rich educational resources across Manipal Education's institutions
- Commitment to improve quality of professional education through distance mode, leading to higher acceptance amongst employers
- Self-study courseware with over a million books online
- Online and interactive lectures and virtual classrooms
- Recorded presentations and shared browsing
- Discussions with fellow students
- Placement and soft-skills training platform
Vidyadeep, a nationwide scholarship programme, will be offered to 1500 meritorious and deserving students of SMU-DE.
- For new students and re-registration students (excluding students in the last semester).
- Offered to students of: IT, Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, Fashion, Hospitality & Tourism, Allied Health, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
- Up to 100% waiver on semester fee
- 1500 scholarships across India
Education Loan is provided for all programmes offered under SMU-DE.
Any student who meets the eligibility criteria as per the guidelines laid down in the university prospectus can apply for a loan, by presenting a letter from the university that the student has joined the programme.
Fees can be paid in 2 ways:
Pay the first semester fees in full to secure admission, which would be refunded once the bank disburses your loan amount. Apply to the Bank for the Loan and wait for the confirmed admission till the disbursement of Loan
Loans are a minimum of Rs 50,000/- and a maximum of Rs 1,50,000/-. Re-payment starts immediately after the disbursement and can be payed through ECs or PDCs Loan tenure depends on co-borrower's eligibility (choice of repayment in 12, 24, 36 EMIs after moratorium)